This is a two day course simulating the FRCR 2B examination.
We will be using an online platform Collective Minds to host the written component of the course, with has full PACS image manipulation and scrolling capability. Candidates will be given access to practice on 3 sets of Reporting Tests and 3 sets of long cases during the course, and are expected to solve these cases and submit their answer on the online platform as per the ‘real’ exam. At least one set of long case answers will be marked by experienced examiners to provide direct feedback on your performance.
Tutor Review of all sets and hosting of VIVA sessions will be conducted on Microsoft Teams replicating the ‘real’ virtual FRCR 2B examination, allowing candidates to develop familiarity and confidence using the platform.
The two-day course simulating the FRCR 2B examination includes:
- Rapid reporting with electronic marking Long cases simulating the RCR format and marked by examiners.
- Dedicated feedback sessions where the cases and marking scheme are reviewed.
- Online viva sessions using MS Teams with two examiners in each session.
- Examiners are experienced in simulation examinations including previous FRCR Examiners.
- Advice on Viva technique with feedback from previous RCR examiners.
Dr Tishi Ninan - Abertawe Bro Morgannwg UHB
Expression of Interest Form:
Register here if you would like to be notified when the next course is confirmed.