19th March 2020 & 20th March 2020
Day One from 09:00 - 18:00 and Day Two from 09:00 - 16:00.
This is a two day course simulating the FRCR 2B examination.
We limit the number of candidates to make the whole experience more realistic.
- Rapid reporting with electronic marking
- Long cases simulating the RCR format and marked by examiners.
- Dedicated feedback sessions where the cases and marking scheme are reviewed.
- Viva sessions with two examiners in each session.
- Examiners are experienced in simulation examinations including previous FRCR Examiners.
- Advice on viva technique with feedback from previous RCR examiners.
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Course dinner optional (extra £30)
Course Organiser: Dr Tishi Ninan
Course Cost: Early bird (before January 31st 2020) £430 excluding course evening meal or £460 including course meal.
After January 31st 2020- £500 excluding course evening meal or £530 including course meal.
This course has received excellent feedback from previous candidates who felt that the content of the course accurately reflected the college exams.
Register at: https://forms.gle/UHan4fjFU8WGfFnf7
Accommodation: The Academy benefits from easy access to the local Premier Inn, which has its onsite restaurant and is opposite our site. There is also a Travelodge situated in Pencoed, a mere 5 minute drive away. Alternatively, the Best Western Heronston Hotel & Spa is a 10 minutes’ drive away and both Cardiff and Swansea are within a 30 minute drive.